Personal data processing policy
(Articles 13 Regulation EU 27 April 2016, no. 679 regarding personal data protection GDPR)
In compliance with the requirements laid down by the General Regulations on the protection of personal data, the Data Controller, Dalter UK Ltd (hereinafter also the Company) hereby provides the party concerned with the following information in relation to the processing of data:
- PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
- The processing of your personal data provided by completing the Contact form will be carried out to follow up your request. Please note that the processing of such data (marked with an asterisk as necessary for the provision of the service) for this purpose requires your consent, freely revocable at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org without prejudice to processing before revocation. Please note that failure to provide your consent will prevent the Controller from following up your request.
- Your personal data may be processed for marketing purposes, market research, commercial communications or direct sales by Dalter UK Ltd (by mail, telephone, e-mail, fax or SMS). Please note that for said purposes, your consent is required, freely revocable at any time by writing to email@example.com without prejudice to processing before revocation. Please note that you may revoke your consent even only with reference to one or more methods of receiving commercial communications.
- The personal data provided through the form may be used by Dalter UK Ltd to send newsletters on news, events and updates. Please note that for said purposes, your consent is required, freely revocable at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org without prejudice to processing before revocation.
- Fields not marked with an asterisk are not necessary to follow up on your request and their non-conferment is without prejudice to the possibility of receiving feedback, newsletters or marketing communications. However, they can be completed by providing additional personal data that can be used by Dalter UK Ltd to send personalized marketing communications or newsletters based on your interests. For the sending of personalized newsletters or marketing communications based on your interests, your consent will be requested, freely revocable at any time by writing to email@example.com without prejudice to processing before revocation.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Your data will not be communicated or disseminated.
For exclusive reasons functional to the management of the same due to the pursuit of the purposes indicated in point 1, the data will be processed by persons duly designated as Data Processors.
Your personal data processed for the purposes referred to in point 1 will be retained until the aims pursued are achieved or, alternatively, until the withdrawal of your consent.
At the end of such processing, the data will be deleted or anonymized within the computer systems and, if any, the paper archives of the Data Controller.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data processed on the basis of your consent for the sending of newsletters could be transferred outside the European Union and more specifically to the USA and Switzerland by The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), duly designated as the Data Processor. Personal data transferred is guaranteed an appropriate level of protection in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016, pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the adequacy of the protection offered by the EU-US Privacy Shield regime).
- RIGHTS OF THE PARTY CONCERNED
The party concerned has the right, according to the provisions of articles from 15 to 21 and article 13 of the GDPR to:
- request the Data Controller to access, correct and delete personal data;
- updating or, when required, integration of data;
- transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data for which storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- request the limitation of the processing of related data or oppose processing;
- exercise the right to data portability.
The party concerned may also file a complaint with a control authority (for example, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
- DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Dalter UK Ltd: based in Richmond Court, Emperor Way, Exeter, Devon EX1 3QS.
Tel +44(0)1392 444568
PEC (certified e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests to exercise the rights provided by the GDPR in favour of the party concerned and any revocation of the consent given may be addressed to the Data Controller.